Dance to my favorite song lately because you’ve been nominated…
And it’s the weekend!
I have been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award!
Thank you to Invisiblyme.com for the nomination!
Question Time …
What would your perfect day look like?
Hmmm. A hike in the woods with my pup and the people I love. Doing anything outdoors that is peaceful! And then a nice night by the fire with some wine in hand, lovely.
What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Honestly, I stretch, roll over and look at my phone to try to wake myself up. Trying to work on the looking at my phone part- but hey I’m a blogger…
What has been your biggest challenge?
I think my biggest challenge has been figuring out what I want to do with my life and how to get there. And also embracing change and not being afraid to take the leap and possibly risk making a mistake.
When does the festive Christmas season start for you, if you celebrate it at all?
It normally starts for me the very day after Thanksgiving! Actually, that night as we drive home from our aunt’s house after our Thanksgiving festivities, we normally put Christmas music on. Except this year we are decorating today because my sister was not able to do the decorations with us the weekend after Thanksgiving (which is our normal tradition) so this year we had to shake things up a bit!
What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever spotted lying around anywhere?
This is a hard question. But funny, haha! Well….last weekend I was walking around my lawn and spotted my clean sock laying in the grass. That was pretty strange…I’m not sure how it got there!
What do you wish you had learned earlier?
I wish I had learned earlier that I am most definitely not the only one who does not really know what they are doing in life or which direction to go in. I think it is actually more rare to find those that do…
Also- I wish I had learned earlier how important it is to maintain a healthy lifestyle- it was only really about a year and a half ago that I started eating very healthy and working out consistently. Better late than never and now it is something I will always have in my life!
What has been your highlight, positive or negative, of 2016 so far?
Positive highlight– Working on bettering myself every day and finding out more of who I am…and getting more seriously into blogging. It is one of the best things I have ever done for myself.
Nominations for the award…
Here are the rules!
1. Post the Award logo and answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Thank the person who nominated you in your post and link to their blog.
3. Nominate and link to some bloggers you’d like to see respond.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees to answer & let them know they are nominated in a comment on their blog.
Here are your questions nominees!
- What’s the most unusual food you have ever eaten?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- If you could have a cocktail and a nice long chat with anyone in the world, who would it be? (Dead or alive)
- What’s your favorite holiday tradition and why?
- What is your best blogging tip?
- What’s the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you?